This company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in working on building out a shared artificial intelligence platfor...
This company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in working on building out a shared artificial intelligence platform, the world's most comprehensive representation of global commerce activity. This platform is designed to help corporations, financial institutions, governments, and logistics providers handle global flows of commerce, capital, data, etc.
- Maintain and build machine learning pipelines that's been distributed
- Develop and deploy RESTful APIs and tooling in Python
- Collaborate with the team of engineers and data scientists within the organization
- Responsible for automating, testing, and deploying the RESTful API's
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or any related experience
- 3-7 years experience of writing database driven or backed software (preferably in Python)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to take ownership in implement new ideas with the team
- Passionate about overall engineering excellence
What's in it for you?!
- Flexible work from home environment
- Opportunity to work with cloud services and container technologies
- Competitive Compensation
- Take ownership of project and initiatives right away
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and make an impact immediately
Please note, this role is only available for full time opportunities, no C2C or C2H. Also, this client is not able to provide any sponsorship at this time.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit
- provided by Dice