Our client, one of the world's largest insurance companies, has asked us to provide them with a Python expert who's also worked with Snowfla...
Our client, one of the world's largest insurance companies, has asked us to provide them with a Python expert who's also worked with Snowflake on AWS. This is a 6-12+ month contract for a key role in a project migrating mission critical systems from on-prem SAS to Snowflake and Python in the cloud.
Interested? Please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes writing Python code to replace a SAS and Teradata underwriting system with one written in Python and Snowflake.
LOCATION: This is a remote role although the chosen candidate MUST be based in a US time zone.
MODE: Contract with a contract to hire option after six months
DURATION: These roles are scheduled to start in early June and the chosen consultants are expected to be required for a minimum of 12 months. This client has a history of extending strong players for multiple terms.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- AWS data access (Snowflake preferred)
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- The insurance industry
COMPENSATION: $70 - $75 / hour including all expenses on a 1099 contract. Corp to corp is acceptable.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.
- The selected candidate is expected to dedicate full time to this project. Cases where a candidate misrepresents themselves as a full time resource or misrepresents themselves as another person will be treated as fraud and handled accordingly.
- provided by Dice