This cutting-edge start-up in Mountain View is using their AI powered application to leverage it's capabilities to capture relevant moments ...
This cutting-edge start-up in Mountain View is using their AI powered application to leverage it's capabilities to capture relevant moments in virtual meetings and create transcripts of information discussed within these crucial business collaborations.
Their lean, quick-moving team of engineers is looking to bring on an "AI Engineer" to utilize their experience in AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing to help architect their intuitive platform. This engineer will have the opportunity to optimize their code, dig into their enterprise scale Machine Learning systems, and function across the Design, Engineering, and Product teams.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Python/GoLang/ErLang
- At least 2+ years of utilizing AI/ML
- Comfortability with concurrency
- PhD/MS/BS in Computer Science/Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- Cloud server experience (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Spark, Kafka, Hive, etc.
- Top notch communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with code/product ownership
- C++, Scala, Java are all bonuses
- 90% Python development
- 10% C++ development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
- Full health benefits
- Generous PTO
- Strong, internal promotion culture
- Fun, collaborative team environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice