Fantastic opportunity for talented programmers at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms in their New York office. This fully auto...
Fantastic opportunity for talented programmers at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms in their New York office. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, but also exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
This role would suit someone who thrives on constant interaction and discussion, and is happy to have multiple projects on the go at any one time. The firm is a Linux shop with a codebase written mostly in C++ and Python. You'll build tools and systems for the research team to visualize their strategies and to open up new areas/types of research.
If you care about the engineering process, such as automated testing, design/code reviews and technical training, and less about the project management process, this role is for you!
- You must be familiar with a non-scripting language, e.g. C++ or Java
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Driven and self-motivated, you thrive in a collaborative environment where everyone decides on the direction of their team
- Linux/Unix experience is an advantage
- A keen desire to figure out and solve open-ended problems, making things better for other people
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
No salary cap, circa 100% bonus - competitive Contact
If you feel you are a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Greg Leigh-Jones