PureIntegration is seeking an Information Technology Application Developer (AWS, Microservices, Python and/or Golang) IV who will be respons...
PureIntegration is seeking an Information Technology Application Developer (AWS, Microservices, Python and/or Golang) IV who will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
We are looking for an engineer who loves to code, understands technical requirements, collaborates on solutions, listens to users, and delivers technology solutions in a high velocity, dynamic, "always on" environment. Aside from software development in a fast-paced environment, performance tuning, platform optimizations, and automation is our passion. Our team values inclusiveness, collaboration, personal growth, and fun.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (100% remote until July then onsite)
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Arrangements.
Requirements & Skills:
- Design & Develop dynamic, scalable data driven web applications and Web Services in AWS Cloud using Python and/or Golang programming language(s)
- Write unit tests improve code coverage reports and enforce test cases in code reviews
- Understand the time and space complexities when writing code and make consistent effort to make it better
- Work with developers and automation engineers to contribute to and optimize regression test suite
- Adhere to development standards set forth and feel empowered to recommend new standards and best practices
- Work with onsite and offshore leaders and peers to understand business requirements and develop solutions in a fast paced agile environment
- Constantly optimize existing micro services for higher performance by identifying bottlenecks and latencies
- Maintain service inventory and technical documentation up to date
- 7+ Years of experience developing/architecting dynamic, scalable data driven web applications and Web Services in AWS Cloud with Python and/or Golang programming language(s)
- We are looking for someone who has proven practical experience in AWS cloud usage for large enterprise applications
- Is a problem solver and has practical experience with microservices architectures and understands the basics of SOA
- Must have experience with deploying at scale various containerized web and data applications and services using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.
- Identifying various network components and systems to optimize on latency and throughput
- Possess expert level understanding of AWS networking fundamentals and architecture patterns suitable for various enterprise use cases
- Extensive experience required in automated container deployments, auto scaling, basic security practices
- Integrating various AWS services using asynchronous, pub-sub and event driven/serverless modelling
- Experience developing and maintaining various enterprise applications in the cloud and possess knowledge of multi-account security and governance practices
- Web Application Security Practices, Authentication Mechanisms, Data Security in transit and at rest.
- Experience with CICD processes in on-premise and AWS environments
- Proficient in AWS CLI, Linux, Command Line, Shell Scripting, Web Server Administration and good hand installing software on Linux Platform.
- Designing and implementing low latency APIs in the Cloud.
- Cloud platform monitoring, scaling, diagnosis, maintenance and expansion.
- Ability to debug, locate traces and manage production incidents in a shorter timeframe
- Proficiency in Authentication mechanisms.
- Caching mechanisms, Static Content Delivery Mechanisms, Performance Tuning enterprise applications in the cloud.
- Cost management and designing cost aware solutions in the cloud.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or similar
- Experience with Python and/or Golang.
- Experience with migrating on-premise applications and systems to AWS.
- Experience with automation and configuration tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
- Ability to communicate technical details to wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities
- Excellent skills in emotional intelligence, influencing, and persuasion with individual and group stakeholders.
- Strong speaking, writing, collaboration and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills - the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!PureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them. - provided by Dice