Impact Consulting Solutions is an Information Technology consulting and full time Placement Company. Our clients range from small local busi...
Impact Consulting Solutions is an Information Technology consulting and full time Placement Company. Our clients range from small local businesses to Fortune 500 Corporations.
Exciting opportunities currently exist for Information Systems professionals. If you are looking for career advancement, new technologies, and the money you deserve, we are the firm for you. We take pride in our ability to match the individual with the right job. Our promise is to provide you with the best financial and career opportunities available.
Our client, located in the Pittsburgh, PA area, is looking to hire a remote consultant for a Software Engineer - Associate (Python) opening with the following skills:
Information Assurance Services Automation Team Mission:
Through teamwork and partnerships, the IAS Automation Team creates more efficient processes that enhance productivity while reducing the time and effort required to perform tasks. IAS Automation facilitates the integration of other applications and works to leverage Enterprise Infrastructure automation
and orchestration for the benefit of Information Assurance Services. The automation of traditionally repetitive or manual input tasks results in increased efficiency, and expedites the use of consolidated processes and automated application workflows across the teams of IAS.
Required Technical Skills:
• Web Development Knowledge
• Basic understanding of the SDLC
Preferred Technical Skills:
• A basic understanding of containerization software and methodologies; Docker, OpenShift
• Understanding of the cloud computing service Azure
• Experience with complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software deliverable
• Able to gather requirements and develop Visio workflow diagrams
• Experience in developing on cross-functional systems
• Experience in developing on both Linux and Windows
• Project management skills
• Highly driven and self-motivated to exceed expectations
• Ability to work independently and in a team based environment
• Proficient in both oral and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills
This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Due to COVID-19, it is currently a remote opportunity.
- provided by Dice