Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a...
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Looking for a talented Infrastructure Automation Engineer to advance the private cloud development efforts of the Automation Services team.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have extensive development experience, and vision for a software defined datacenter.
- Collaborate with others on the Automation team, as well as cross-functionally with members of the server, database, operations, support, and security organizations to automate various tasks in the enterprise, especially in the virtualization infrastructure.
- Develop APIs following REST standards
- Develop and maintain scripts and integrations to automate manual tasks
- Able to orchestrate automation/integrations to provide advanced capabilities
- Maintain a clean codebase through linting and following consistent design patterns
- Demo work regularly for the team as part of regular sprint cadence
- Participate in pair programming with various members of the team, including intern(s), mentoring them and fostering their growth
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies and procedures while developing scalable, automated solutions
- Required: Ansible/Python
- Nice to have: vRealize Automation (VRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), Node.js, React, AngularJS, Vue.js
- Experience working in an agile development & infrastructure team
- Effective application of best practices: Test-Driven Development, 12-Factor, etc.
- Unit testing and integration testing experience
- Familiar with Source Code Management (such as GitLab/GitHub) knowledge of branching strategy and collaborative projects