Kelly IT is hiring an Automation Test Engineer for a 6 month project in Durham, NC. For consideration, please email your updated resume to a...
Kelly IT is hiring an Automation Test Engineer for a 6 month project in Durham, NC. For consideration, please email your updated resume to and reference Job ID
Automation Test Engineer - Python
1/2021 - 6/2021
Rate: $52.09/hr on W2 only
Durham, NC (Remote to start, then onsite)
Our client is looking for a talented software engineer in test that thrives as part of a high-performance team tasked with finding creative solutions to the most profound data challenges customers face. Wielding cutting-edge technologies, you will help create new products and services that bring data fabric to every application, anywhere.
We are developing innovative and unique solutions to assist our customers in solving the challenge of persistent storage consumption for container technology. We work closely with upstream communities to provide code and leadership in defining the persistent storage strategy in these areas.
What you will do:
- Participate in technical discussions within the Engineering team and across functions
- Design and Develop test cases for new features
- Write automated tests for features in Python
- Develop tools and libraries to help with automating Test cases
- Write new features and enhancements for the Automation Framework
- Troubleshoot CI failures and identify root cause for Test failures
- Identify and automate manual test processes to improve team efficiency
Why Kelly ® ?
- 5+ years experience programming in Python (or other high-level languages)
- 2+ years experience Programming in Go (or other system-level languages)
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, CI build systems and Automated Testing
- Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems with ability to troubleshoot basic network issues
- Agile Software Development practices
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform)
- Work effectively with Senior Engineers. Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical people alike
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experience with ONTAP, CVS or other NetApp products or cloud native storage platforms and developing applications for data management
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. - provided by Dice