* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6419
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented AWS Engineer (144210). Do you ...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6419
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented AWS Engineer (144210). Do you have experience with AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will be deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems. You will build, release and configuration management of production systems. You will do system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains. You will be suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements. You will evaluate new technology options and vendor products. You will be ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions. You will be collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits. Required Skills & Experience:
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalls
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- Good Understanding of Cross Account AWS Permissions.
- Strong, i.e., PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Experience in working with AWS native technologies such as EC2, EKS, Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, Sagemaker etc.
- Authentication and roles based access control (AD, ADFS, SAML)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Password vaulting tools
- Research and develop new dev ops tools to expand CI/CD capabilities
- Strong skills with dev ops tools such as Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Ansible, etc.
- Good with use of containerization (Docker, AWS EKS, ECS)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go! Keywords:
AWS, PowerShell, Python, Bash, RUBY, Perl
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post AWS Engineer, PowerShell, Python appeared first on Technology Partners .