Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering an...
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran - acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Title : AWS/Python Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Employment Type: Fulltime Permanent with Capgemini
Detailed Job Description
• AWS/Python developer for mobile app backend
• Experience coding in Python and Python development on AWS, such as with boto3
• Knowledge of serverless AWS resources (S3, DynamoDB, Lambda)
• Experience with interacting with iOS and Android
• Experience with data analysis using Python, Matlab or equivalent
• Familiarity in C/C++ with experience with Embedded Firmware development (to interact effectively with team members developing firmware for embedded devices)
• Knowledge and familiarity with software debugging tools (ICE, J-Link, etc.)
• Working knowledge of low-speed peripherals, such as I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
• Knowledge of AWS resources such as Cognito, CloudWatch, SNS, Pinpoint
• Experience with ARM Cortex based embedded processors - Preferred
• Knowledge/Experience with HVAC equipment control system design and applications - Preferred
• Knowledge/Experience with Agile product development practices - Preferred
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Evaluate and manage risks, solve problems and achieve project objectives
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Self-motivation, innovation drive, accountability and ownership.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.