We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer with Azure experience to join a growing application team. Responsibilities include building, d...
We are looking for a talented DevOps engineer with Azure experience to join a growing application team. Responsibilities include building, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining applications in Azure. Prior experience with DevOps and Azure is required. Prior experience with .Net development is a big plus. PowerShell experience is an absolute requirement. Some Python experience is an absolute requirement.
The candidate must be a proactive, "take charge", kind of person and not simply an "order taker". Team leadership experience is a big plus.
- Azure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring
- PowerShell scripting
- Python scripting
- Azure DevOps pipeline scripting
- Use of cloud APIs to automate provisioning and deployment
- Windows administration
- CM and source code control tools (Git required)
- Setup of continuous build environments
- Production application support experience
- .NET development experience
- MSBuild definitions
- Knowledge of IP networking including VPN, DNS, load balancing and firewalls
- Understanding of web services, especially REST
- Container technology (Docker or Kubernetes
If your resume is selected, expect an email with instructions and a link to an online coding challenge. The challenge typically takes 1-2 hours, and is a required step in the process.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to
"Combining Talent with Technology"
- provided by Dice