This rapidly growing, Santa Clara audio/video company is looking for Back-End engineer to join them in their journey into the audio software...
This rapidly growing, Santa Clara audio/video company is looking for Back-End engineer to join them in their journey into the audio software and hardware world. If you have a passion for music, streaming, or anything related to auditory technologies, this company could use an individual like you!
As their Back-End engineer, you will be solving complex problems related to high performance, scalable, video conferencing solutions. This engineer will also be a key component creating clean, re-usable design and code built for test automation. You will have the chance to work on some top of the line streaming technologies, in a public cloud server environment.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3+ Years of Software Engineering experience
- Solid understanding of Python or Scala
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency using Kafka, RabbitMQ, and/or ZeroMQ, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Prior experience in video streaming or audio tools
What You Will Be Doing
- Working knowledge of K8s
- Desire to learn several languages
- Big data tools (Spark, Hive, etc.)
- 70% Python Development
- 20% Front-End Development
- 10% Containerization
- Up to $155K/year
- Flexible hours
- Annual Bonuses
- Equity offerings
- Health and Dental coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice