This Series D startup, based in Foster City, is changing the way that businesses are using data-driven intelligence to power internet connec...
This Series D startup, based in Foster City, is changing the way that businesses are using data-driven intelligence to power internet connected screens through their streaming insights platform. Their platform reveals and informs on crucial data from consumer in-screen viewing experiences through video streaming and AI.
They are searching for a self-motivated Python Developer to build out and launch a new product in the advertising domain. This engineer will also be utilizing streaming tech like Kafka and selecting necessary technologies for analysis, both on offline and real-time. They will have the chance to decompose relevant issues into actionable, viable solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Year of Software Engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Demonstrable experience with ad/marketing platforms and/or real-time interfaces
- Thorough industry experience with Python
- Kafka and RabbitMQ and/or ActiveMQ, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Any big data technologies are relevant
- Cloud-based deployments
- SaaS experience
- Data analytics work is a huge bonus
- 80% Python Development
- 20% Data processing
- Competitive Salary: Max $175K/year, DOE
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Health coverage
- Competitive yearly bonuses
- Premium access to certain client streaming services
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice