Join one of the largest, tech focused hedge fund companies in Orange County. Based out of Irvine, you'll join a new team that is working to ...
Join one of the largest, tech focused hedge fund companies in Orange County. Based out of Irvine, you'll join a new team that is working to create an internal, serverless infrastructure to support the massive amounts of customer data stored internally.
The goal is to create an environment, frameworks, and tools that allow data engineers and scientists to allow them to operate in the most efficient way possible. What we're looking for is a Software Engineer that has a firm grasp of design principals, Machine Learning/Data Science principals, while also having a working knowledge of data engineering.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development for enterprise level applications in Python/Django environments
- Experience with ETL data pipelines in Python
- Experience with Big Data platforms using Spark
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong AWS experience
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- provided by Dice