Disruptive. Game Changer. Truly innovative. These are just some of the ways we've been described. Coming off our recent Series A funding rou...
Disruptive. Game Changer. Truly innovative. These are just some of the ways we've been described. Coming off our recent Series A funding round, we're ready to take the intelligence community by storm!
We are an ex-DOD, silicon valley-based startup building products that impact the global intelligence theater now & in the future. Our team is composed of the best and the brightest, working on big data, machine learning technology all while maintaining a casual, laid-back working environment. We are looking for high-energy, down-to-earth developers & engineers who are ready to build out our next-gen technology and make a real impact on the global stage. If you're interested in being a founding member of our engineering team, keep reading!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building out mission-driven software solutions for the defense & intelligence community
- Work side-by-side with our mission team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Writing APIs
- Creating security & data protection settings when necessary
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Working along side with analysts & data scientists to constantly improve software design & functionality
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or related degree & at least 1.5 years of production Backend (or Data Engineer) development experience
- 2+ years as a Backend Engineer or similar role
- Experience with Python
- Experience scraping data or a strong desire to learn
- Some experience with AWS, ElasticSearch, Docker are nice to haves
What's In It for You
" Top pay ($120-$170k base + pre-IPO equity), benefits and ability to work in one of the most exciting technology fields where you can make a global difference!
" 100% remote
" Casual but fast-paced Silicon-Valley style work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest technical and financial minds
" Make a true impact on our company and products with high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
" The opportunity to gain meaningful career development while working with the core development & engineering team
" Opportunity to learn a ton and to continue to grow as a developer / engineer / Cyber Security guru
So, if you are a Backend Data Engineer with a passion for working in a mission-driven environment building world-class software, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP10- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Luke Pallo - Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.