Kelly Technology is helping its client, a Healthcare Research company finding a Backend Software Engineer experienced with integration tools...
Kelly Technology is helping its client, a Healthcare Research company finding a Backend Software Engineer experienced with integration tools, methods for authentication, application development and CICD in AWS environment.
Backend Software Engineer II (Python, SQL, AWS)
Location: San Diego, CA
Client Industry: Biomedical
Direct Hire with full benefits and awesome perks
Visa Sponsorship provided
- Develop software, tools & databases required to build the backend for customer facing applications hosted on AWS.
- Document design, development, testing and SOPs as needed for product and business requirements.
- Support maintenance of existing systems required for day to day production operations.
4 years of relevant professional experience required
BS or MS in Computer Science or similar
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Backend Development experience in building applications in AWS using services such as Lambda, EC2, S3, IAM, SQS, SNS, RDS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc
- Relational and NoSQL Databases - design and development (SQL Server, MySQL, PostGres, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Web API/REST server and client development, especially using Python libraries
- Implement authentication to secure services
- Docker development and usage
- Version control (Git)
- Understanding of good programming practices along with unit and integration testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in multifunctional teams with product managers, frontend engineers, database developers
Healthcare or/and Biopharmaceutical industry experience.
Experience with any IaaC (Terraform preferred)
Experience with Python frameworks (Flask, SQLAlchemy )
Experience with ETL tools
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, PHR
Senior IT Recruiter, Kelly Technology