Our client is an established healthcare services company located in OC (But open to fully remote) and they are currently Looking for someone...
Our client is an established healthcare services company located in OC (But open to fully remote) and they are currently Looking for someone with very strong SQL skills. Not looking for a programmer to build software. We need someone that knows python and has worked with it previously.
Even better if they have experience with the entire Microsoft BI stack: SQL server, SSAS (Tabular), Dax and power BI
Summary (Including Minimum Essential Position Duties):
The Programmer / ETL Developer will be responsible for implementing modern ETL pipelines and automated data flows to populate the data warehouse and streamline legacy data flow processes. Manage multiple projects with internal business partners and external parties. Provide input / suggestions to implement operational and service improvements to support the business and Data Warehouse team.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Education and/or Experience:
- Develop and maintain ETL / ELT packages using SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS and some python for OLTP, OLAP and unstructured data services
- Work with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team, developing and maintaining data models to support corporate reporting needs
- Strong T-SQL skills, writing and optimizing queries, stored procedures, and scheduling jobs
- Create custom python automations to automatically process data from different sources (Ex: FTP sites, external websites).
- Experience or inclination to develop OLAP cubes is a huge plus
- Participate in the agile / scrum process and meet goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a SQL ETL / Python related position
- T-SQL Server
- Python experience is a HUGE plus
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL (either SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) NoSQL
- Knowledge of data flows through web APIs and webservices
- Experience with Source Control and DevOps is a huge plus
Motion Recruitment Partners
- 100-130K Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K match
- provided by Dice