The client that we are working with is within the Aerospace Industry and looking to bring on a Big Data Engineer to join th...
The client that we are working with is within the Aerospace Industry and looking to bring on a Big Data Engineer to join their rapidly growing company.
In this role, you will be architecting and developing their data platform and environment. They collect a lot of data and require previous experience with Spark or Hadoop. They also plan on developing Data Lakes and experience doing so would be a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience as a Data Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- Experience with ETL Pipelines (Python or Java)
- Experience with Data Lakes
What You Will Be Doing
- Aerospace industry experience is a huge bonus point!
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice