As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems thro...
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Several years of experience working on software development projects.
- In-depth Python experience.
- Expertise in Spark with Python/ PySpark.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Multiple years' experience with building large scale big data applications.
- Prefered experience with AWS Cloud, working with EMR, S3, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in Agile SDLC and working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Knowledge of various financial instruments is desirable.
- Successful track record on several major technology implementation projects.
- Excellent team spirit and ability to work in collaborative environment.
- Ability to working under own initiative.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.