Aetna's advanced campaign platform enables CVS Health businesses to effectively engage with their members and help them make better healthca...
Aetna's advanced campaign platform enables CVS Health businesses to effectively engage with their members and help them make better healthcare decisions. The platform combines data science, behavioral economics, large scale experimentation, and optimization techniques to target members with customized content at specific moments, through a large number of channels in a highly coordinated and journey-based fashion.
As a senior software engineer on the development team, you will
· Work with data scientists to integrate machine leaning capabilities into the platform based on sound machine learning infrastructure
· Design and implement micro-service-based solutions in the cloud to make sure the platform is scalable and flexible
· Work with business users closely to understand their needs, develop innovative solutions, launch and evaluate campaigns, and improve the platform iteratively
- Uses expertise, judgment and precedents to contribute to the resolution of complex problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related disciplines; Master's degree or high is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software engineering
- Proficient in Python, Java, Scala, or C++
- Experience in database and big data technologies
- Machine learning experience is a big plus
- Development experience in cloud is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong software engineering fundamental; Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams