We develop build systems, workflow productivity applications and many more that help improve the productivity of engineers developing Factor...
We develop build systems, workflow productivity applications and many more that help improve the productivity of engineers developing Factory test stations for new products.
This is your chance to join a agile team that has proven itself by delivering high-quality products in a timely manner. The person filling this position must be a hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated developer with strong initiative and a desire to succeed in a challenging environment.
• 2 years' experience as a SW Development Engineer or Tools Automation engineer
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in professional web application development using Python, AngularJS and NoSQL databases.
• Familiarity with source control systems (Git, SVN)
• Familiarity with Jenkins CI/CD and code review systems a plus
• Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies and implement in a short time
• Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
Location: Mountain View, CA OR Austin, TX OR New York, NY
Type: 6 + month contract
Submit resumes to: jobs (at) osiengineering.com
- provided by Dice