Green Key Resources is seeking two (2) Business Intelligence Developers to support a client, a rapidly growing management consulting firm he...
Green Key Resources is seeking two (2) Business Intelligence Developers to support a client, a rapidly growing management consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC. This is a long-term (1+ year) contract engagement, where you will help our client develop advanced reporting solutions for their financial services practice. This position is 100% remote.
Candidates must have 4+ years of hands-on experience with the following programming languages and frameworks: Python, R, SAS, SQL, and Tableau.
Please read the key requirements below, and feel free to submit your resume if you are interested in learning more about this position. If your resume matches the client's needs for this position, then a recruiter from Green Key Resources will reach out to you within one (1) business day.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 4+ years of experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools, including: Python, R, Tableau, SAS, and/ or SQL;
- Experience designing and developing dashboards for business intelligence products;
- Experience with services within MS SQL environments, such as SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS;
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Strong technical documentation skills, including technical writing and workflows;
- B.S. in Computer Science or higher;
- Industry certification;
- Past experience liaising with clients and other key stakeholders
- Experience within the financial services industry (banking, insurance, e-commerce, etc)