Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. Our client is a Maryland-based...
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. Our client is a Maryland-based small business focused on providing the highest quality software and system engineering solutions to Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Their mission is to apply the most advanced software and system engineering techniques to maintain and strengthen their customers' decision advantage.
TS/SCI with FS Polygraph Required (candidates must already possess this clearance to apply)
- Recent Windows development using Visual Studio
- C AND Python
- Debugging Windows using windbg
- Desired Skills:
- C++ experience
- Experience developing code that can execute on older Windows platforms, as well as recent
- Experience developing and debugging Windows Drivers
- Experience in automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Bamboo or other CI servers
- Experience with Powershell
- Understanding of Visual Studio property sheets
- provided by Dice