Our client is a hedge fund manager in Manhattan seeking to hire a mid-level software developer to design, develop, and ultimately support th...
Our client is a hedge fund manager in Manhattan seeking to hire a mid-level software developer to design, develop, and ultimately support the firm's software systems. This individual will be instrumental in helping build out the client's research, trading, and risk management enviorment. The succesful cnadidate will be involved in building real-time systems to integrate analysis, operations, trading, and automation. This is a great greenfield opportunity for an accomplished engineer to develop new tools from scratch and to improve internal workflows while working directly with the portfolio managers/traders.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or a related field
- ~2-7 years of relevant professional working experience
- 3+ years of softwaree development experience required
- Experienced with python, C# with WPF, and relational databases required
- Strong communication skills & ability to interact with PMs, quants, and other developers.