3Core Systems, Inc is an SAP and Success Factors Partner with employees located across the United States. Our organization is dedicated to c...
3Core Systems, Inc is an SAP and Success Factors Partner with employees located across the United States. Our organization is dedicated to customer and employee satisfaction. We provide High Quality, Cost-efficient and Competitive Solutions and Resources.
3Core Systems is looking for Sr Cloud Data Architect for one of our clients in Remote
Position: Sr Cloud Data Architect (Google Cloud Platform, Python and SQL)
Duration: 03 Months plus Extensions
This is a 3 month contract to start with potential extensions
This person will be able to work remotely
The ideal candidate is both analytical and structural, is process-oriented with strong stakeholder management experience.
MUST BE Strong with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)
Hands-on experience designing and building data pipelines and workflows with BigQuery, Pub/Sub, DataFlow, DataProc, FireStore, CloudFunctions, etc..
Strong Python programming experience
Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
Hands-on experience with SQL database design
Great numerical and analytical skills
Primary Job Responsibilities • Proven expertise in modern Cloud-based Data Architectures, Data Modeling, Database architecture, Database Design, Database programming (SQL, Python, etc..)
- Experience with analytics platforms in Cloud (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS etc..)
- Experience designing and developing ETL and ELT processes in a variety of platforms (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Matillion, Pentaho etc..)
- Expertise in architecting Operational Data Stores, Data Lakes, Data Warehousing solutions
- Deep understanding and application of modern data processing technology and real-time/low-latency data pipeline and ETL architectures
- Experience with Relational (MSSQL), In memory (KDB), Hadoop, NoSQL, Columnar DB platforms, Cloud Databases and Analytics environments
- Understanding of Data Exploration, Visual Analytics concepts, experience with BI and visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI
- Expertise designing Batch and event-driven processes, and Data Quality processes
- Working knowledge of service-oriented architecture
- Working knowledge of continuous delivery/continuous integration practices
- Understanding of secure data architecture and security models across data platforms. Experience in implementing data masking, encryption, data classification and access control
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, who strives for the best outcomes and change while being cautious by understanding risks and threats
- Collaborating with other Architects, Developers and business partners to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards
- Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends to advance business capabilities.
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues
- Providing design guidance that follows the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines; and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy Qualifications
Prior relevant experience in data architecture
- Strong communication skills, should be comfortable working closely with stakeholders and engineers
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Please send your resumes to: /
Contact: (630) EXT: 119 (Ram)
3Core Systems Inc
3Core Systems, Inc
- provided by Dice