* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Type: Contract
* Job #6722
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Python, SQL (1445...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract
- Job #6722
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Python, SQL (144508). Do you have experience with Data Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for performing exploratory data analysis (EDA) across a range of customer and agronomic datasets to answer business critical questions and discover meaningful trends and behaviors. You will also be expected to assist in wrangling data from multiple sources and, at times, qualifying data and insights by communicating to domain experts and other sources of truth. Technical excellence, attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and clear technical communication are key for the success of this role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Math, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of data analytics or data science experience.
- Intermediate skill using Python (e.g. pandas, numpy, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.)
- Intermediate skill using SQL or PySpark dataframe manipulations
- Knowledgeable of version control, e.g. git
- Detail oriented and capable of performing deep dives into datasets
- Strong communication skills to solicit information from domain experts and present results * back to a technical audience
- Self starter as well as able to work as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- M.Sc.in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Math, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- Experience with version control and code review
- Experience with agronomic data and agricultural technology, especially with regard to row crops
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use of technologies such as PySpark
- Experience with multiple data formats and data of varying quality
- Data storytelling with meaningful, interpretable visualizations
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: Python, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Data Analyst, Python, SQL appeared first on Technology Partners .