An internationally known medical device company based in Orange County, CA is looking for a hybrid Data Engineer/BI Engineer to join their t...
An internationally known medical device company based in Orange County, CA is looking for a hybrid Data Engineer/BI Engineer to join their team initially starting as a contractor through the end of the year. The candidate will be joining one of their core data analytics team and working on their data engineering pipelines and visualizations of processed data.
The candidate will be partnering up with Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and NLP scientists. An ideal candidate for the role will have experience with SQL and Data Analytics/Visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI. Experience with Python is also a must-have skill.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in a STEM-related field
- Minimally 2 years of professional experience
- Python / NumPy/ Pandas
- Strong SQL or Oracle database
- Proficiency in data wrangling, data pre-processing, and data mining
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience building data pipelines and deploying prediction models
- Exposure to Big Data tools like Apache Spark and/or Hadoop
- Machine Learning Modeling with Tensorflow, Keras, etc
- Natural Language Processing
- Ability to work in an agile project environment
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Rate: Up to $75/HR
- Contract Duration: 12 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (Individual and Family plans)
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) contribution
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible Working Hours
- Commuter/Transportation Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-SP1 - provided by Dice