Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a ...
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Data Developer to work in Fidelity's Workplace Consulting Group in Durham, NC.The Team
Workplace Consulting is a group within Fidelity's Workplace Investing business unit and was crafted to serve and partner with Fidelity's strategic external clients on their data and technology needs. The Client Technology Team, housed within Workplace Consulting, is primarily staffed with Technical Consultants, whose multifaceted and diverse skillsets are leveraged to complete advanced and complicated projects in partnership with both internal and external partners. The Expertise we're looking for
The Skills you bring
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required.
- Extensive experience with SQL required, with strong knowledge of Transact SQL preferred (MS SQL Server).
- Extensive experience with procedural SQL - stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Extensive experience with Python for data manipulation and automation.
- ETL methods and tools - Informatica preferred; experience with cloud based ETL tools a plus (e.g. Azure Data Factory).
- QA and testing experience. Automated testing experience a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud database technologies especially Azure SQL DB, and Snowflake.
The Value you deliver
- Strong data analysis and development skills with an aptitude for optimally aligning tools and services to a given challenge.
- Proven experience building, maintaining, and tuning stored procedures, functions, and other database objects.
- Proven experience building scalable and robust ETL data flows using a range of technologies.
- Proven experience using Python for data extraction, transformation, analysis, automation, and testing applications.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in fast paced environment.
- Superb communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization.
How your work impacts the organization
- Creative problem solving and the ability to craft end-to-end solutions.
- Passion and curiosity to learn new technologies and business areas.
- Exploring new technology trends and using them to simplify our data ecosystem.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to deliver technology solutions for the business needs
- Working on teams to improve development agility and efficiency
- Delivering system automation by setting up continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines
The Fidelity Workplace Consulting Group is composed of over 300 professionals who advise clients on the management of their domestic benefits. We are a fast-growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes. The PDNT team within Workplace Consulting supports the broader consulting organization from a technical perspective, focusing on new product and web development, production support, and new technology consultation.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com .
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.