For a financial client we need Data Developer (Python) . This position is based in Durham, NC
WE ARE Primarily looking for W2 Candidates and...
For a financial client we need Data Developer (Python) . This position is based in Durham, NC The Expertise we're looking for
WE ARE Primarily looking for W2 Candidates and not looking for Third Party Candidates.
The Skills you bring
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required.
- Extensive experience with SQL required, with strong knowledge of Transact SQL preferred (MS SQL Server).
- Extensive experience with procedural SQL - stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Extensive experience with Python for data manipulation and automation.
- ETL methods and tools - Informatica preferred; experience with cloud based ETL tools a plus (e.g. Azure Data Factory).
- QA and testing experience. Automated testing experience a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud database technologies especially Azure SQL DB, and Snowflake.
The Value you deliver
- Strong data analysis and development skills with an aptitude for optimally aligning tools and services to a given challenge.
- Proven experience building, maintaining, and tuning stored procedures, functions, and other database objects.
- Proven experience building scalable and robust ETL data flows using a range of technologies.
- Proven experience using Python for data extraction, transformation, analysis, automation, and testing applications.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in fast paced environment.
- Superb communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization.
- Creative problem solving and the ability to craft end-to-end solutions.
- Passion and curiosity to learn new technologies and business areas.
- Exploring new technology trends and using them to simplify our data ecosystem.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to deliver technology solutions for the business needs
- Working on teams to improve development agility and efficiency
- Delivering system automation by setting up continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines
- provided by Dice