A company in Orange County (Irvine) is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team full time. They're looking for engineers with at least...
A company in Orange County (Irvine) is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team full time. They're looking for engineers with at least 7 years of experience working as a Data Engineer utilizing Java or Python, for programming, experience with Big Data Technologies like Spark, Hadoop, and Kafka. Lastly this engineer must have at least 4 years of experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
They are looking for an engineer who can work efficiently on data structures and algorithms. In this extremely high scale environment, you will be developing real-time processing pipelines while also working on complex problems at scale.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 5+ years' of coding with Python, Java,
- Real-time technologies like Scala, Spark, Kafka
- Cloud Technologies - Google Cloud Platform, Azure; AWS preferred
- Prior experience working in a high scale environment
- 100% Open Source Environment
- Python, Java, or Golang
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 50% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- provided by Dice