Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Data Engineer for San Francisco CA Location. This is a permanent position with great benefits...
Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Data Engineer for San Francisco CA Location. This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain various data model for regulatory and corporate domain
- Develop Pipelines, ensuring the best practice are implemented for data governance, data quality, data lineage and data cleansing.
- Apply data science skills to model data for quality verification
- Perform detailed analysis to troubleshoot and resolve identified issues and maintain data integrity
- Responsible for driving and managing data source integration between various vendor systems.
- Strong skills in Python and knowledge of various frameworks like Pandas, Pyspark.
- Experience in building Cloud native data lakes, pipelines and stream processing
- Experience with Cloud services preferably AWS and Snowflake.
- Background in data science, analytics, or data mining.
- Familiar with Data Virtualization concepts ideally with Denodo/Composite experience.
- Experience in DevSecOps and automation using CICD tools and process
- Hands-On experience with data pipeline design and development.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL as well as their relevant data modeling patterns
- Demonstrated experience working in large-scale data environments which included real-time and batch processing requirements.
- Bachelors or Master degree in information technology, computer science or data science
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: Check ALL our Jobs:
Keywords:python aws snowflake data science analytics mining denodo cicd devops devsecops sql nosql virtualization - provided by Dice