We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer with our industry-leading client. This person will be responsible for building an...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer with our industry-leading client. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting. This engineer's duty is to monitor the existing metrics, analyze data, and lead partnerships with other Data and Analytics teams in an effort to identify and implement systems and process improvements. This engineer also designs, architects, implements, and supports key datasets.
**This position is 100% remote; qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a EST schedule.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
- Design and develop highly scalable and reliable data engineering pipelines to process large volumes of data across many data sources in the cloud
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements by automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery
- Develop and promote best practices in data engineering
- Develop real-time data processing applications using Google Cloud
- Be part of the on-call rotation supporting our SLA's
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- 3-5+ years of hands-on experience working in data warehousing or data engineering environment
- Python & Advanced SQL programming skills
- Experience developing data solutions on Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience in ingestion of data from external APIsand data stores
- Experience in design, build and operationalization of big data pipelines on Cloud Technologies.
- Hands-on problem-solving, quality and ability to execute
- Strong experience in authoring, scheduling, and monitoring of workflows (Apache Airflow related technologies)
- Google Cloud Certified - Professional Data Engineer certification would be a plus
- Knowledge of Git, Jinja2, Docker, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Familiar with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Familiar with version control systems (Git and Bitbucket)
- Familiar with Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Hands-on experience with Apache Airflow or Google Composer
Job ID: 350929About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice