A well-known product shop based in the Orange County area is looking to build out their entire data analytics team. The company helps their ...
A well-known product shop based in the Orange County area is looking to build out their entire data analytics team. The company helps their clients to develop digital strategies and transform their existing websites and applications. They work with commercial, non-profit and government clients around the world. The data analytics team is looking for a Big Data Engineer that can take large amounts of data collected, and then transform it into a way that makes the data logical to best fit the needs of their clients.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- At least 4 years of experience with Python
- Messaging/queuing experience using Kafka
- Ability to write highly optimized SQL queries across large data sets
- Expertise in data modeling
- AWS + tools alike; Athena
What You Will Be Doing
- Big data technologies
- Data warehousing or data science experience
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-RL1 - provided by Dice