A leading Entertainment Company located in Irvine is looking to bring on a Data Engineer to join their team. The company has several apps th...
A leading Entertainment Company located in Irvine is looking to bring on a Data Engineer to join their team. The company has several apps that supports several other companies within media, gaming, and technology to provide interactive contents and data details. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting data design, architecture, and ETL functions. You will be responsible for leading analytics and modeling, improving ETL pipelines and maintain code for scale and performance.
This position is fully remote for the time being due to COVID, it is preferred candidates are local to Orange County/Los Angeles/San Diego area. Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years experience with building large scale analytics systems
- Strong experience with programming (Python, Go, Node, Scala, Spark)
- Proficient understanding of cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience with streaming data platforms like Kinesis or Kafka
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience in start up
- Bachelors Degree
- 50% data engineering (analytics, modeling, ETL pipelines)
- 50% programming (Python, Scala, Spark, AWS)
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Pay: Up to $145,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours / Remote capabilities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-RL1 - provided by Dice