Based in Redwood Shores, this digital banking company holds many facets and breaking the mold in their respective field. They utilize their ...
Based in Redwood Shores, this digital banking company holds many facets and breaking the mold in their respective field. They utilize their data to analyze their own users data and help other financial institutions maximize their returns on their SaaS platform.
As their data engineer, designing user friendly dashboards, revamping and creating ETL pipelines, and also helping build out their back-end codebase This position will be a hybrid split between data responsibilities and software development, so if you enjoy understanding all side of the problem and have experience doing so, you could be a great match.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with ETL data pipelines
- 2+ years coding with Python
- Exposure to AWS or GCP
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Hadoop applications using Spark, Kafka, or MapReduce
- Advanced knowledge of NoSQL or PostgreSQL
- Microservice experience is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Data responsibilities
- 40% Python coding
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible work from home/hybrid policies
- Generous RSUs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.Posted By: