A growing software product located in DTLA is looking for a Data Engineer to join their core Data team. They produce software that deals wit...
A growing software product located in DTLA is looking for a Data Engineer to join their core Data team. They produce software that deals with cyber security, working with the Deep & Dark Web. The platform identifies criminal botnets and fights fraud throughout the internet.
The Data Engineer would be working to design, developer and test their core data platform. The ideal candidate would have experience with Python and ETL and be very comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Data Engineering experience
- Strong with Linux/Unix
- Python or Scala experience
- Experience building ETL pipelines
- Experience with data warehousing and data lakes
- Experience with Spark
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with AWS and Redshift
- Exposure to Machine Learning or NLP
- 100% hands-on development
- Working with a team of Data Engineers on the core platform
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with comprehensive packages
- 401(k) with a company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered breakfast and lunches
- Company-sponsored personal development/learning courses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice