This startup in Santa Ana, California is a Software as a Service company that is also partnered with one of the world's largest multi-techno...
This startup in Santa Ana, California is a Software as a Service company that is also partnered with one of the world's largest multi-technology corporations. They are looking for a Data engineer to join their engineering team to aid in ramping up their administration and monitoring application.
As their developer of data intensive applications, you will have the opportunity to utilize big data and streaming tools like ZeroMQ, Kafka, and RabbitMQ. This engineer will also aid in their selection, implementation, and migration of their NoSQL database, using Python and Java to support their applications. Providing engineering solutions to their large fortune 50 company, this startup has a great work culture and work life balance.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Software Engineering experience
- Solid understanding of Python and/or Java
- Expertise in NoSQL databases
- Proficiency using Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, or other streaming/data tools
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience utilizing database server clustering
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS)
- A solid understanding of network communications technology, TCP/IP, HTTP, RPC, REST, JSON/XML
- Experience with data processing and data lakes
- 40% Python Development
- 20% Java Development
- 20% Containerization and database optimization
- Up to $170K/year
- Health and Medical coverage
- PTO Plan
- 401K with profit matching (3+ %)
- Startup environment experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-SP1 - provided by Dice