* Work on palantir- foundry platform
* Understands business requirements and applies them to complex programming...
- Work on palantir- foundry platform
- Understands business requirements and applies them to complex programming and analysis.
- Communicates (oral and written) recommendations and mentors/provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Partners with various departments to understand and incorporate standards information and requirements into work procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and provides feedback to departmental standards, norms, and new goals/objectives.
- Analyzes existing applications and systems and formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, logical database design, performs coding and tests/debugs programs with an operational mindset.
- Works on complex data & analytics-centric problems having broad impact that require in depth analysis and judgment to obtain results or solutions.
- Designs and deploys new complex Enterprise systems and enhancements to existing systems ensuring compatibility and inter-operability.
- Resolves application programming analysis problems of broad scope within procedural guidelines. May seek assistance from the supervisor or more skilled programmers/analysts on unusual or especially complex problems that cross multiple functional/technology areas.
- Delivers best-in-class software as part of a software delivery team.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed
- Plans work to meet assigned general objectives; progress is reviewed upon completion and solutions may provide an opportunity for creative/non-standard approaches.
- Experience in data acquisition, data set process, improving data reliability, quality and efficiency
- Strong Experience around ETL with Python, validation/cleaning/engineering with Python/PySpark - centric should be the focus.
- Must have good experience developing in Python using PySpark and other data tools
- Must have experience with large data sets to address business issues
- Experience with modern software delivery practices, including source control, testing, continuous delivery
- Experience delivering product with Agile methodologies
- provided by Dice