A Series A BioTech startup in the Bay Area is looking to bring on a Data Engineer to their growing team. This BioTech company is focused on ...
A Series A BioTech startup in the Bay Area is looking to bring on a Data Engineer to their growing team. This BioTech company is focused on optimizing medications, procedures, and the overall improvement of human health through data focused results. As a Data Engineer, you will be the bridge between their engineering group and their Data Science team to produce high quality Python code, work on distributive processing, and build ETL, Spark, and ML pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python coding experience
- Proficient with building ETL data pipelines
- Distributive computing experience
- Strong expertise in PySpark or Spark
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with database tooling (SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Proficient in messaging tooling (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- Developing REST APIs
- 25% Backend and Software Python Coding
- 50% Data Engineering
- 25% ETL pipeline
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Equity Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice