At DISYS we are helping our client to find their next Data Engineer in Everett, Washington. This is a full-time position with great benefits...
At DISYS we are helping our client to find their next Data Engineer in Everett, Washington. This is a full-time position with great benefits and competitive pay. If you are ready to be their subject matter expert on data engineering and cloud technologies and are ready to collaborate closely with their IT and data science team, please read further.
What Will You Be Doing:
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the evolution of the software underlying the data analysis system, including moving key portions to the cloud. The key pieces of the data analysis system are data ingest, extract/transform/load (ETL) into a cloud-based data warehouse, querying capabilities, and access to data. You as a Data Engineer, will work closely with our IT team, which manages all infrastructure, including cloud and terrestrial. Further, the Data Engineer collaborates closely with Data Scientist Architect in defining the ongoing evolution of how we use data to drive our business, including regulatory requirements, risk management, and opportunity recognition.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
• 3 years of software development experience on a secure cloud-based platform
• 3 years of software development expertise in Python and R
• 3 years of Data Management experience
• Good knowledge of cloud technologies
• Previous client consultation and stakeholder co-operation experience
• Ability to clean data and find trends and insights relevant to a business' needs
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to resolve problems and make general decisions for daily processing.
• Ability to interface effectively with other departments and operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Cooperative and professional attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Type: Full-Time Position, W2. We are not open to 1099 or corp-to-corp candidates with an employer.
- Location: Everett, WA
- Remote: No. You can start remotely but must be willing to relocate to the Greater Seattle Area withing a reasonable time frame.
- Salary: $130k - $150k/yearly
- Start Date: 5/3/2021
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, 401k, FSA and HAS plans, and health and disability insurances, etc.
- Work Authorization: This client is not open to visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp to corp at this time.
- Background check: Yes
For immediate consideration please send your resume with your work authorization and availability to interview to Mika Paeaekkoenen at .