A global payments processing firm is actively looking to bring on several data engineers to work on their large scala data ingestion and dat...
A global payments processing firm is actively looking to bring on several data engineers to work on their large scala data ingestion and data linkage projects!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based just outside of Kansas City, we are changing the way businesses improve their working capital through simple, yet powerful technology. Our proprietary marketplace connects businesses that want cash with those who have cash. We are the world's largest non-banking solution for businesses across the globe. Data is the lifeblood of our company. Our data engineering team uses cutting-edge, open-source technologies to collect, process, and store our data. We are looking to add several data engineers to our team from junior to senior level, so don't hesitate to reach out if you want to solve interesting problems and work on a collaborative team!
Why join us?
- Competitive salaries and equity packages
- Free catered lunches
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision benefits
- Free life insurance, long term disability and AD&D
- Company matched 401(K)
- Unrestricted Vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible work schedule and work from home options
- Design and build new data products to meet business needs.
- Maintain and enhance existing data and reporting datasets to maximize business impact.
- Work closely with business analysts, data scientists, and sales to determine data and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team to create and maintain testable, maintainable data pipelines.
Technologies We Use:
- Amazon Redshift
- Data Build Tool (DBT)
- Apache Spark
- Apache Airflow
Huge bonus if you have experience with:
- Entity resolution/record linkage
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
Experience with any of the above technologies is a plus, but not required. We're looking for curious, driven engineers who love solving problems. Technology is teachable!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice