An innovative Series E start-up located in San Jose, CA, is using AI to build a cyber security platform that allows companies to detect atta...
An innovative Series E start-up located in San Jose, CA, is using AI to build a cyber security platform that allows companies to detect attackers in real-time They have already received more than $200 million from their venture partners.
The team is looking for a Data Engineer to develop and maintain their backend services and ETL pipeline using Python and Spark.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- 2+ years of in depth knowledge working with Python
- Experience using AWS P
- ETL pipeline and Spark knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Kubernetes or Docker
- Solve challenging problems
- Prior start-up experience
- Interest in cyber security
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice