Top brands in North America rely on this software product company for data services, and their Carlsbad team is looking to add a senior and ...
Top brands in North America rely on this software product company for data services, and their Carlsbad team is looking to add a senior and an intermediate data engineer ASAP! This team is looking for individuals with a strong background working with python and SQL, working within and AWS environment to better understand and leverage data warehouses and data lakes. Major pluses for anyone with a background in greenfield projects, and mentorship experience.
This company provides cutting edge solutions in the AdTech/Marketing/Advertising space, deals with big data environments and has a growing tech-first culture.
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 3+ years' of professional experience with Python ETL
- 5+ years' with complex SQL databases - queries, tables, scripting
- 1+ years' of production experience with AWS: Redshift or Snowflake.
- S3, EC2 and lambdas are a big plus as well.
- Any other AWS based services are a big plus as well for R&D projects
- Experience analyzing data to better understand business needs using Pandas, Numpy
- B Sc in Computer Science or comparable is a must have
- 40% SQL databases
- 60% Python and AWS
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Research
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000.00/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Remote flex for indefinite future
#LI-SP1 - provided by Dice