A company in Sandy Springs is looking for a Data Engineer. You would building data pipelines for a a core application in an Azure environmen...
A company in Sandy Springs is looking for a Data Engineer. You would building data pipelines for a a core application in an Azure environment. A typical tech stack for this role includes Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, Snowflake, Azure, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Is your compensation aligning in today's tech market? Download our guide to find out:
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- At least 3 years of experience in a hands-on development
- Top 3 technologies are Python, SQL, and Azure
- Working knowledge of batch and real time data pipelining
- Extremely comfortable working in a cloud environment, preferably Azure
- Experience with Snowflake is great
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) plus match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Remote for now and free food when you're back in the office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. - provided by Dice