An exciting streaming company based out of Santa Monica is seeking a versatile Python Data Engineer. The company is successful and offers St...
An exciting streaming company based out of Santa Monica is seeking a versatile Python Data Engineer. The company is successful and offers Stock Options, Bonuses, work from home options, and more.
You will build data pipelines and work with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, & Snowflake), interacting with API's & microservices architecture, CI / CD pipelines, Kubernetes, and building IaC with Terraform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in at least 1: Python (preferred), Java, Go, Scala or equivalent
- 4+ years experience with relational SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, etc)
- Skilled at data validation, quality, ETL, and data streams.
- Knowledge in AWS + AWS tools (ElasticSearch, RDS, EC2, S3, ELB, etc.)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Stock Options
- Unlimited and encouraged Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Continued Education Funds
- Work From Home
- Team Events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice