A growing software product company in Carlsbad, California (San Diego region) recently added a second data team, looking for a Staff/Princip...
A growing software product company in Carlsbad, California (San Diego region) recently added a second data team, looking for a Staff/Principal Level Data Engineer to take on the Machine Learning Engineering team, which will work directly with the Data Scientists. In this role you For this role you will be building data pipelines for the Data Scientists to use as well as tools, used for modeling and deployment on the pipeline. If you have any interest in pairing with data scientists while doing 100% data engineering, mentoring the team, and performing architecture as needed. The tech stack is Python, Spark, AWS, and Kubernetes. Any experience building Machine Learning pipelines is a big plus. This company offers flexible work hours, benefits, and will remain remote until at least July.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional Data Engineering Experience
- Expertise in building ETLs with:
What You Will Be Doing
- Prior experience at a startup company
- Experience coordinating with Data Scientists
- Experience as a Machine Learning Engineer (Data Engineering side)
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or Math
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Pay: Up to $170,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Remote until EOY
- Flexible Work Hours
- provided by Dice