Immediate need for a talented Data Science-Python Developer with experience in the IT Industry. This is Contract opportunity with long-term ...
Immediate need for a talented Data Science-Python Developer with experience in the IT Industry. This is Contract opportunity with long-term potential and located in McLean, VA. Please review the job description below.
Title: Data Science-Python Developer Location: McLean, VA (Onsite Post Covid) Duration: Contract
- 6+ years' hands-on experience in Data Science & Engineering positions
- 5+ years of related industry experience in an enterprise environment
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Python including usage of libraries Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-learn
- Knowledge of programming in SAS
- Ability to build data pipelines with data from multiple data sources good ability in exploratory data analysis.
- Ability to visualize data in effective ways using visualization libraries such as Matplotlib, Plotly, Seaborn, ggplot
- Experience in source code control systems and Git
- Experience across a variety of technologies such databases (RDBMS & NoSQL), directory services, application servers, network infrastructures, Linux operating systems, and an understanding of fundamental security and data flows within these components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, driven, and creative individual
- Knowledge of programming in R & MATLAB
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Experience with Flask & Dash
- Experience with Kubeflow
Nice to have.
- Jenkins, GIT and Artifactory
- Formal design patterns and industry best-practices
- 2+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing for IAM
- component integration into on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- Scripting languages (e.g., Groovy / Perl / Ruby)
- Experience with the following are differentiators:
- Robot / Sauce Labs
- Security (e.g., PKI, SSL / TLS, Fuzzing, etc.)
- Scaling CI / CD systems and microservices
- Code coverage analysis / static analysis tools
- Agile programming processes and methodologies such as Scrum
- HTML5 / Bootstrap
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience(required)
- provided by Dice