This continuously growing organization within the financial technology industry is specialized in servicing credit cards to an underserved m...
This continuously growing organization within the financial technology industry is specialized in servicing credit cards to an underserved market in America. Their goal is to help folks who normally are overlooked by traditional companies, providing credit cards to consumers of all credit types. As their advanced analytics team continues to expand they are in need of a Data Scientist. In this role, you will be hands on, helping to contribute to the design, development, and implementation of several predictive models across the organization.
This role is perfect for someone who loves Python and Machine Learning, and has a curiosity and hunger to learn. This position is remote through COVID, but will require a local candidate to be able to go into their office in Wilmington, DE.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Python Machine Learning Libraries (Pandas, NumPy, XGBoost, etc.)
- Data Extraction- SQL, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Prior experience implementing data science solutions within the financial industry
- Continuous desire to learn and grow
- 75% Building Models
- 25% Analytics
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- 20 Days Work from Home/Year (post COVID)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fast paced
- Business casual environment
- Growth opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice