* Location: Newark, NJ
* Type: Contract
* Job #6468
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python (144256). D...
- Location: Newark, NJ
- Type: Contract
- Job #6468
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python (144256). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work under the guidance of the lead data scientist to deliver consumer data-driven analytics across existing and new digital data sources to gain a more granular understanding of our consumer and convert insights to action. You will use Machine Learning algorithms to understand behavioral cohorts of consumers, derived from media audiences based on combination of lifestyle choices, health conditions and demographics. You will understand unique path to purchase plus avenues for product and contact innovation. You will also deploy and test the impact of dynamic content against scores of audience profiles that are life-style and health condition driven. Test, learn and scale. Use a combination of machine learning and other coding to achieve this under the supervision of the lead data scientist. You will develop short term attribution models based on path to purchase while controlling for select market conditions. Retail Anomaly detection: Find anomalies on granular data using machine learning algorithms. You will work independently in a virtual, networked environment. Deliver project outcomes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree - 2 plus years experience
- Masters (MS) in a technical field preferred An equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted.
- Expertise in Python/R.
- Expertise in Machine Learning; working knowledge of ML based ARIMA, Random Forest, Logistic Regression and Decision Trees
- Strong communication (oral and written), are important, as relationships must be developed and maintained with senior management.
- Ability to gather, transform and analyze data to create custom solutions* Must be persistent and committed to a successful completion of assignments on-time with complete accuracy.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with proactive attitude
- Masters in technical field. Expertise in Python and Machine Learning
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Data Scientist, Python appeared first on Technology Partners .