* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Remote: Remote
* Type: Contract
* Job #7046
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist...
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract
- Job #7046
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, Agile (144830). Do you have experience with Python and Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide technical contributions in collaborative environment toaccelerate our efforts on building an analytics-driven product pipeline. Develop and deploy new solutions based on predictive and prescriptive modeling utilizing a wide range of field observations and environmental data (weather, soil, remote imagery), to improve field operations and enable better decision making. Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business and effectively network within our valued and highly collaborative Data Science Community. Use advanced mathematical/ statistical models, machine learning algorithms, and strong business acumen to deliver insights, recommendations, and solutions. Develop sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful reporting on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact, and key performance indicators. Present compelling, validated stories to all levels of organization, including peers, senior management, and internal customers to create both strategic and operational changes in business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Masters degree with 2+ years of experience or PhD
- Educational preparation or applied experience in at least one of the following areas: Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other closely related quantitative discipline. Candidates with demonstrated experience in applying machine learning to environmental modeling, crop modeling, epidemiology, or other modeling and interpretation of found, open systems data preferred (but not required).
- Strong programming experience in Python, R, or another high-level programming language, ideally with working with machine learning and statistical modules/ packages. Demonstrated experience in reinforcement learning a plus.
- Strong computer development skills, with demonstrated experience in collaborative coding and version control (GIT) and ability to write clear, well commented, and organized code.
- Experience in Agile project management and/ or willingness to learn
- Experience in building models, including data extraction and cleaning, feature selection and engineering, and model selection/ validation
- Strong sense of ownership to deliver valuable analysis through acquisition and application of domain knowledge; motivated to develop and work from a strong understanding of our business and the science required to execute it.
- Strong communication competencies to include presentations and delivery of complex quantitative analyses in a clear, concise, and actionable manner to extended team and small groups of key stakeholders.
- Working on new machine learning methods (e.g. Bayesian Methods, GCN, Spherical CNNs, GAN, Unsupervised Learning, Distributed Learning and others) and methods for gaining insights from these models (shapely, partial dependence, etc.)
- Design and implementation of artificial neural networks
- Working closely with product management to define product strategy and roadmap
- Creation of innovative products supported by prototypes, scientific publications and patent applications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: Python, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Data Scientist, Python, Agile appeared first on Technology Partners .